Saturday 20 April 2013

Matalan £5 Shoes Event.

Top to Bottom: Black Block Heel Court Shoes, Nude/Cream Block Heel Court Shoes, Black Metal Detail Loafers: Matalan £5 each.

This post is a little late going up, but I didn't want anybody missing out on this amazing offer, plus I wanted to share my mini shoe haul with you. Until tomorrow, Matalan have reduced a selection of their shoes to just £5.00! The offer is valid both online and in store and while stocks last so hurry if you want to grab a bargain- You could be saving up to £11.00 on a pair of shoes! If you're buying online, you can also select their free Click and Collect service so that you can pick your shoes up from your nearest store :) I rushed straight down to my local store when I heard about the offer on Thursday and I picked up three pairs of shoes; my favourites have got to be the nude/cream bow heels (you can see me wearing the black ones here) which are unfortunately sold out online, but check your nearest store as they might still have them! I was also tempted by these Metal Detail Patent Wedges in nude and black but I decided to be good as I already own similar shoes, although I am still resisting the urge to go back and purchase them today!

You can have a look at what is up for offer in the £5 Shoes Event here, or head down to your local Matalan store as they may have more! Don't forget the offer ends tomorrow (Sunday, April 21)!

Have you picked up any shoes in the £5 Shoes Event? Which ones did you pick?

9 comments:

  1. Love the black metal detail loafers! Gonna go and check out the sale online now :)
    thanks,
    Emily
    http://styleslapsounds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah babe how did I miss this!? So jealous of your beautiful shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh did you not manage to get any? :( I hope you did! x

      Delete
  3. Love the loafers! And such a bargain.

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every single one and they absolutely make my day! I try to answer all questions but please allow me up to 48 hours to do so! If you have a question you want answering straight away, feel free to email me or contact me via Twitter :) x